Mittwoch, 17. September 2008

FRAGEN-HINWEISE-MESSAGE



You have received a message from another user!

From: Matt L

Subject: Microwave as weapons.

Message: Hi Klaus, I am not sure about your question. But I think i understand.

Microwave energy can be used as a weapon against human with devestating effects, however, it will require extreme quantities for imediate effect (like atomic bomb)

You would need a directed microwave antenna, almost like a satellite dish, to avoid hurting yourself. You will also need a very high output power, maybe more then what is generated in a microwave oven.

It could cause problems like burning, cancer, tooth loss, problems with your mind.. Many unknown effects. Heart attacks and problems.

It's effectively an unstable energy, which can cause unknown effects.

It can short out electrical systems.

Why do you want this information? Are you planning on building weapons of this type?


Hello Klaus W (kclauswalter1),

You have received a message from another user!

From: Matt L

Subject: Microwave as weapons.

Message: Hi Klaus, I am not sure about your question. But I think i understand.

Microwave energy can be used as a weapon against human with devestating effects, however, it will require extreme quantities for imediate effect (like atomic bomb)

You would need a directed microwave antenna, almost like a satellite dish, to avoid hurting yourself. You will also need a very high output power, maybe more then what is generated in a microwave oven.

It could cause problems like burning, cancer, tooth loss, problems with your mind.. Many unknown effects. Heart attacks and problems.

It's effectively an unstable energy, which can cause unknown effects.

It can short out electrical systems.

Why do you want this information? Are you planning on building weapons of this type?



Hello matt L, Thanks for the Anwort. I am 60 years old and retired Kriminalhauptkommissar and live predominantly in Turkey (holiday house). I was secretofficially supervised in Germany and also here in Turkey, where completely different political conditions are present (Islam). I assume a background of terror with substantial explosiveness. Since the monitoring in Germany I feel one " Tinnitus Effekt" , which might be to due to electronic effect. I since then try the technology, which is used here, to find out. The security authorities in Germany and in Turkey, which work conspiratorial, are not probably likewise able to clear up which happens electronically thereby. Over the procedures I made and in the Internet into a public blog placed minutes. http://klauswill.blogspot.com/ I do not get ahead however. My question was therefore, is possible it to produce over an adaptive antenna system a directional characteristic, over the microwaves purposefully on humans to be led can? Antennas as aids to the self-bearing? Could antennas within the microscopic range be used? see for this. http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bild:THz_Antenne.jpg&filetimestamp=20080130105400 Those are many and technically complicated questions. But I am grateful for each reference. Yours sincerely Klaus wants

Keine Kommentare: